This Agreement is made effective as of the date of the purchase between the purchaser (“You” “Licensee”) and Vocalfy.
- After the payment is made, the Vocal will be delivered via e-mail as a download link. The licensee can also download the file(s) directly from their account page.
- The licensee will receive 1x wet vocal (with effects and tuned) as high quality WAV file & at least 3x DRY Vocal takes
- If purchased the Premium Exclusive: The main stem files (e.g., piano, violins, drums) all as separated WAV files & the Chord & Melody files as .midi type.
B. Use of the vocal track
- Vocalfy grants the Licensee exclusive rights to use the vocal in unlimited new songs. The Licensee can distribute, remix, adapt, and build upon the work, even commercially.
C. General terms
- The license cannot be transferred to someone else and is for the sole purpose of creating a song. The license nor the files cannot be resold.
- You will get 100% of the master ownership rights also refered as “Buyout”
- The vocal won’t be sold to someone else.
- Exclusives are only sold once.
- You may credit the Vocalist/Vocalfy on your new song, but you don’t need to.
D. Usage Rights
- The licensee may upload the new song onto streaming and video services such as Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube etc…) and is allowed to have a total number of streams/views plays across platforms of unlimited.
- The licensee may offer free downloads which can be downloaded unlimited times.
- The song can be played across unlimited radio stations
- The song can be publicly performed
- The licensee may not sell or offer a free download the vocal track itself.
- All royalties collected go to the licensee/buyer.
- The publishing and the writer’s share will not be split between the parties. 100% of the earnings are supposed for the licensee/buyer.
F. Stem Files & Midi Files
- These terms also apply to the stem and midi files.
G. Violation of Agreement
- Upon violation of any terms by the licensee, Vocalfy has the right to terminate the agreement after written notice to licensee after 30 days.
- Jurisdiction takes place in Germany.